- “Designing Stable Profits with Regenerative Agriculture” online workshop with Graeme Hand. Course available on demand shortly.
- Natural Sequence Farming with Stuart Andrews – Dec 2020
- Closing the Loop ~ Enhancing Soil Health” with Nicole Masters – Feb 2021
“Designing Stable Profits through Regenerative Agriculture” workshop
with Graeme Hand
Course available on demand shortly! Cost will include 3 online sessions + 2 hours one on one coaching and emails
We will be exploring and identifying regenerative farming systems that have low rainfall risk, low market price risk, are low cost and profitable…..how do we determine if regenerative agriculture will work our farm and our business.
- Analyse and select enterprises that are in line with what you are trying to achieve
- Determine where to invest your time and money to increase profit
- Schedule farm development and priorities
- Plan and produce a Holistic Profit Plan that puts you in charge of your finances.
- Understand & apply the planning, monitoring, corrective action and policies to achieve your profit target.
Graeme Hand has worked across all enterprises and scales to increase profitability and stability in farm businesses.
Natural Sequence Farming workshops
with Stuart Andrews
12 & 19 December 2020
2 Workshops …….watch this space!!
“Closing the Loop ~ Enhancing Soil Health”
with Nicole Masters
World renowned agricultural ecologist, systems thinker, author
February 2021 (to be confirmed)
Nicole has a formal background in ecology, soil science and organisational learning. Nicole is recognised as a knowledgeable and dynamic speaker on the topic of soil health, and has been providing agricultural consulting and extension services since 2003.
Nicole believes everything comes back to soil. She brings scientific understanding and measurement together, and balances them with intuitive, anecdotal and practical on the ground experience.
With her team of soil coaches at Integrity Soils, Nicole works alongside producers in the US, Canada and Australasia to increase quality food production, biological economies, profitability and deepen the understanding of regenerative agriculture.
The workshop content will include:
- Build resilient, profitable and healthy farming operations
- Minerals, microbes and management. Understand more deeply the need for diverse microbial soil systems and their role in healthy production
- Water,nutrient and carbon cycles
- Teaming with microbes – bacteria, fungi, protozoa and nematodes,
- Biological inputs – closing the input loop
- Reducing input costs while maximising returns and increasing sustainability
- Case studies
- Transitioning to low input regenerative systems
- Reducing the impact of extreme weather events
- Where to start, what actions can be taken right now?
The Tasmanian launch of Nicole’s new book “For The Love of Soil – Strategies to Regenerate Our Food Production Systems” will be on the evening of the first day.
“Cover Crops Uncovered ~ Building Soil Health and Animal Performance” with Colin Seis and Graeme Hand
Webinar “Cover Crops Uncovered ~ Building Soil Health and Animal Performance” with Colin Seis and Graeme Hand. 29 October 2019
Workshops – 5-12 November 2019, Wynyard, Westbury & Cambridge
“Regenerative Grazing for Soil Health and Profit” Workshops
with Graeme Hand
9 September 2019 – Red Cow Organics, Oldina
10 September 2019 – “Fermer”, Westbury
11 September 2019 – “Beaufront”, Ross November 2019 – Geeveston
Webinar “Regenerative Grazing for Soil Health and Profit” with Graeme Hand 27 August 2019
Regenerative Agriculture Conference 4 – 6 June 2019
Launceston, Tasmania – Speakers included Charles Massy, Mark Gardner, Graeme Hand, Colin Seis, Peter Raynolds, Grant Sims, Robin Tait
Agfest Field Machinery Days. RANT was hosted by the Tasmanian Farmers and Graziers site. 2-4 May 2019